Easy 3 Ingredient Baked Chicken Wings
We are always looking for new ways to do chicken wings, and these 3 Ingredient baked chicken wings may be the easiest you’ll ever find!
They use the secret ingredient Kernels Seasonings, and are so tasty you’ll be converted after the first bite. Perfect for game day!
We find that using Kernels seasonings is much easier than measuring out paprika, chilli powder, garlic powder and other spices.
The ketchup flavor works like a spice rub and packs so much flavor you don’t even need to marinate the wings. The result? Crispy wings with a burst of tangy flavor for game day perfection!
We also started to experiment with some dip flavor combinations, just for fun. Combining sour cream with Kernels Dill Pickle flavor produced a uniquely refreshing dip that compliments the wings.
After you’ve made these baked wings, you’ll know why they’re the perfect game day snack. They’re also healthier than deep frying because there’s almost no added fat. We get a steady stream of compliments.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
3 Ingredient Baked Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/3 cup Kernels Ketchup seasoning
Garnishes - optional
- carrot and celery sticks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Kernels Dill Pickle seasoning
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside a medium baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken wings + oil and mix. Add seasoning and mix to coat evenly. Place wings on baking sheet.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until starting to brown. Meanwhile, make optional dip by combining sour cream and seasoning in a small bowl. Prepare optional carrot and celery sticks.
- Remove wings from oven and arrange on a platter with optional dip and carrot/celery sticks. Serve and enjoy!
This post is sponsored by Kernels Seasonings, but the views and opinions expressed here are those of TipBuzz.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.