Mac and Cheese Nachos
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Mac and Cheese Nachos are a fun appetizer recipe with soft and creamy mac and cheese combined with crispy homemade tortilla chips. Perfect for a party or game day!
Watch how to make mac and cheese nachos:
Mac and Cheese Nachos (with Video)
- 1 1/2 cups elbow pasta, 6 oz
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 tortillas, 8 inch size
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, sliced
- fresh cilantro, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to the package. Meanwhile, make the nachos.
- Cut the tortillas into 3-4" triangles and place in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and toss until coated.
- Place tortilla pieces onto prepared baking sheets and bake about 8 minutes. (If your pieces don't all fit onto one sheet, you may need to do a second batch)
- During baking, finish the mac and cheese. Add milk and garlic powder to pasta, stir in cheese. Microwave for 60 seconds or until creamy.
- Remove tortilla chips from oven and add mac n cheese, black beans, tomatoes and jalapeno slices and finally the rest of the cheese.
- Bake the nachos for 6 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Garnich with cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more mac and cheese recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.