This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own
We always love homemade fudge and this Sour Punch® White Chocolate fudge is one of our faves. It takes ‘festive’ to a new level with colorful Sour Punch candy throughout. So fun!
It’s perfect for unwinding during the holiday season, movie night or just as a diy gifts for friends and neighbors. We always get rave reviews, and everyone loves the smooth and creamy texture with chewy candy.
The feature ingredient is Sour Punch Assorted Bites®, which come in a 9 oz package with many colors inside. Sour Punch Bites are pleasantly chewy and blend in perfectly with the fudge.
This treat makes for great conversation at a holiday party. The fudge oozes in and around the Sour Punch candy, and everyone always seems to have their favorite color!
While we used Sour Punch Assorted Bites®, you can also use Sour Punch Raging Red Bites® for an all-red holiday theme. They also come in a 9 oz package, enough to make one pan of this fudge.
You can easily find Sour Punch candy at many retailers including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Giant Food, Stop and Shop, Food Lion or Shop Rite.
This fudge recipe is really easy to make, and all you really need is an 8×8 inch pan and a mixing bowl for melting the chocolate.
We did two layers of chocolate and candy for lots of color. If you want to save time, you can just do all chocolate with candy on top only.
We hope you enjoy it and happy holidays everyone!
Watch how to make Sour Punch Chocolate Fudge:
Sour Punch Chocolate Fudge
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk one can
- 3 cups white chocolate chips or white baking chocolate
- 9 oz Sour Punch Assorted Bites®
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Add about 30-40 pieces of Sour Punch candy to the pan in a single layer and distribute evenly.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave chocolate mixture in 30 second intervals on 50% power, stirring in between, until melted.*
- Pour half of the melted chocolate over the candy to cover completely.
- Add another 30-40 pieces of Sour Punch candy in a single layer on top of the chocolate.
- Pour remaining melted chocolate on top to cover candy.
- Add final 20-30 pieces of candy on top, and press into the chocolate slightly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours.
Lift fudge out of the pan using parchment paper/foil, and cut into squares with a sharp knife. Serve and enjoy!