This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Avocado Fudge is a delicious vegan treat with the flavors of smooth avocado, creamy banana and chunky chocolate! It’s easy to make with only 15 minutes of prep and no baking required!
This avocado fudge is always a hit with its vivid green color and creamy flavors. The avocado flavor is very subtle and is hardly noticeable once blended with the banana and chocolate.
We’ve made this fudge as a healthier treat for everyday snacking, but of course it’s amazing for parties and potlucks too!
How to Make Avocado Fudge
To make it, you’re simply blending the avocados, bananas, coconut oil, honey, peppermint extract and salt in a food processor until smooth. Fold in chocolate chunks and spread into an 8-inch square pan.
Freeze for at least 3 hours to firm up before serving. If you want to make it ahead of time, it will keep frozen for up to 1 week, although wrap it tightly to seal or store in an airtight container.
The short video tutorial shows how to make avocado fudge:
More vegan treats:
View all vegan recipes
Easy Avocado Fudge
- 2 medium avocados, ripe, peeled and pitted
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate, chopped - divided
- ½ cup chocolate, melted
- ½ cup pecans
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment or wax paper.
- In a blender or food processor, add the avocado, banana, coconut oil, honey, peppermint extract and salt. Blend or pulse for several seconds until smooth.
- Remove avocado mixture to a medium bowl and fold in *half* of the chopped chocolate. Pour into the prepared baking dish and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Slice into 2-3 inch squares. Drizzle melted chocolate on top and add remaining chopped chocolate and pecans. Serve chilled.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.