Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge is rich and creamy with delicious white chocolate and peanut butter flavors! It only requires 3 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep. Perfect for a party!
When it comes to easy fudge recipes, this one is hard to beat. We’ve made it for backyard barbecues, Game Day get-togethers and holiday parties. Every time our guests devoured it all with nothing but crumbs on the plate!
The best part? It’s easy to make and you can prepare it several days ahead of time. Just store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve!
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
The only ingredients you’ll need are:
- White Chocolate: I recommend using baking chocolate such as Baker’s or Lindt in order to get the best flavor. But you can also use white chocolate chips if that’s what you have on hand.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: Regular or reduced fat for a lighter option.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: I used regular cups and cut them into pieces. You can also use mini peanut butter cups if you prefer.
To make them, start by melting the chocolate in intervals in the microwave until smooth. Then mix in the condensed milk. Pour the batter into a square baking pan lined with parchment and spread until flat using a spatula.
The last step is adding pieces of peanut butter cup on top, pressing them in lightly with your fingers. Chill for 3 hours or more before cutting and serving.
Watch Recipe Video
This video tutorial shows how to make this Reese’s peanut butter cup fudge:
Can I Make It Ahead of Time?
Yes, you can prepare it up to one week in advance and store covered in the fridge. It also freezes well, but cut it into serving-size pieces first for faster thawing.
More fudge recipes:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 22 Reese‘s peanut butter cups, or 2 cups of mini peanut butter cups
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk, 1 small can
- Line a square 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Unwrap 16 peanut butter cups and place into the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, add white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave in 30 second intervals until smoothly melted, stirring each time.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter cups. Use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Cut the remaining peanut butter cups into chunks and press lightly into top of fudge for decoration. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill 3 hours or more before cutting and serving.
- Make Ahead: You can make this fudge up to one week ahead of time and store covered in the fridge. If freezing, cut into piece first for faster thawing.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.