3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
OMG this has to be the easiest fudge we’ve ever made! And it melts into silky bliss in your mouth with white chocolate and peanut butter cup flavors. Make this as a snack for yourself or give it as a holiday gift to someone else. It’s also great party food when you want to let loose!
This is a no bake recipe that takes only 15 minutes to make. There are no tricks required, so do not hesitate. A spatula is helpful for the spreading the white chocolate, but a spoon will do as well.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 22 large peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- Grease a square 8-9 inch baking dish. Unwrap 16 peanut butter cups and place into dish.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, add white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, stirring each time.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter cups. Using a spatula, spread out evenly.
- Quarter remaining peanut butter cups and press lightly into top of fudge.
- Chill 3 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.