S’mores Cookie Cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These S’mores Cookie Cups melt in your mouth with the taste of graham crackers, marshmallows and melted chocolate. These treats are easy to make in the oven, no campfire required!
Some days we get smores cravings that won’t go away, and there’s nothing store-bought to satisfy them! So over to the kitchen to create something that’s homemade…
Enter these addictive S’mores Cookie Cups! They’re full of mouthwatering smores flavors in a nice small package. Perfect for potlucks, parties, picnics… or just everyday snacks!
How to Make S’mores Cookie Cups
It all starts with some graham cracker crumbs. You can either buy the crumbs directly, or crush some crackers in a ziptop bag with a rolling pin or mallet:
Next, use the crumbs to make a cookie dough with flour, eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Scoop some dough into each muffin cup, and use a melon baller to create an impression in the middle of each one. That’s where the marshmallows will go later…
Once they come out of the oven, you’re ready to add in three mini marshmallows per cup. The cups go back in for just 30-60 seconds to brown the marshmallows… resist the temptation to pop a few into your mouth at this stage, so yummy!
The last step is putting squares of chocolate on top for 30 seconds in the oven to melt. We used semisweet chocolate, and milk chocolate is fine too if you prefer.
Watch Recipe Video:
Watch this short video on how to make s’mores cookie cups:
More S’mores Recipes:
S’mores Cookie Cups
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 24 semisweet chocolate squares, or milk chocolate
- Preheat oven at 375°F. Set aside a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- Place the graham crackers into a resealable plastic bag and seal tight. Pound with a rolling pin or mallet to pulverize into crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and crushed graham crackers, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix butter, both sugars, egg and vanilla until combined. Add dry ingredients and mix until it forms a dough.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough into each prepared mini muffin tin. Use your thumb or a melon baller to make a 1-inch wide impression in the middle of each cup.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until golden around the edges. Remove from oven and then turn on broiler.
- Use the spoon to re-indent the centers. Add in 3 mini marshmallows and broil 30-60 seconds to brown.
- Remove from oven and add a piece of chocolate to each cup. Broil another 30 seconds to melt. Cool slightly before serving.
- Make Ahead: These cookie cups will last for up to 3 days in an airtight container at room temperature. Alternatively you can freeze them for up to 3 months.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.