This post is sponsored by Kernels Seasonings, but the views and opinions expressed here are those of TipBuzz.
When it’s time to get a party started, these Pull Apart Chicken Sliders are sensational! They smell so good coming out of the oven that everyone races to get one.
They’ll be ready in 30 minutes total, with just 5 ingredients. Kernels Buffalo Wing Seasoning is our secret ingredient!
There are some great party opportunities coming even though the Big Game has passed. Movie buffs are getting ready for the Oscars. Baseball fans are gearing up for season openers. And we might all be anticipating another St. Patrick’s Day celebration in March.
To get started, pick up a package of 12 dinner rolls like these ones in the bakery section of your supermarket. If you’re feeding a crowd, then buy two packages to make 24 sliders. After all hungry guests might eat two each!
Grab a long bread knife and slice the entire pack of rolls in half. Then it’s time to add in your shredded chicken. If you happen to have leftover roast chicken on hand, this is a great way to use it up!
Now comes the fun part: adding the ranch sauce and Kernels Buffalo Wing Seasoning. Originally designed as Movie Theater Popcorn seasoning, Kernels has become so popular it’s used to flavor other foods too.
In this recipe, the Kernels seasoning melts infuses into the ranch in the oven for a creamy buffalo chicken taste. It also prevents your sliders from becoming soggy from too much sauce!
The final step is adding in slices of mozzarella cheese for the stringy pull apart experience later on! Those are the 5 ingredients folks, it’s that simple.
For serving, well we like to leave them in the pan to help keep them warm. Don’t wait more than a few minutes out of the oven if possible.
Pair them up with some carrot and celery sticks, snacks, cold beer and you’ll be totes ready for the party. This.Is.Awesome – have fun and enjoy!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Buffalo Chicken Slider Pull Aparts
- 1 package of 12 dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded chicken meat
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Kernels Buffalo Wings seasoning
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- melted butter or oil optional
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Set aside a 9x13 baking dish.
- Slice the entire set of dinner rolls in half using a bread knife. Carefully lift away the tops. Place bottoms into baking dish.
- Spread shredded chicken evenly onto the bottoms. Then spoon ranch dressing on top, followed by Kernels seasoning.
- Replace the tops. Brush with optional butter or oil. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Check out these Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes too:
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here