Peanut Butter S’mores Brownies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Peanut Butter S’mores Brownies are loaded with graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows and peanut butter flavors! These decadent, no bake treats are perfect for summertime parties and picnics!
In the heat of summer when it’s too hot for the oven, we love to make these no bake s’mores brownies. They’re melt in your mouth with rich, fudgey flavors! Plus, you can make them several days ahead or even longer, since they also freeze well.
Proof positive you can enjoy s’mores without a campfire … or an oven!
Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
- Butter: Unsalted butter has the best flavor, but you can use margarine in a pinch
- Peanut butter: Smooth peanut butter is recommended.
- Sugar: Granulated sugar, or you can use stevia for fewer calories
- Vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs: You can buy crumbs or pulverize graham cracker sheets yourself
- Chocolate chips: I recommend semisweet but you can also use milk chocolate chips.
- Mini marshmallows: Plain mini marshmallows or marshmallow bits
How to Make Peanut Butter S’mores Brownies
You will be making these brownies entirely on the stovetop! Start by melting the butter and peanut butter in a saucepan over low heat until smooth. Then add the eggs, whisking slowly to allow them to cook without curdling.
Next, you’ll be adding the other ingredients one by one to finish the batter, and pouring it into a rectangular baking dish. Top with melted chocolate for the frosting and chill at least 2 hours until firm.
Simply cut into squares or keep them chilled until you’re ready to serve.
Watch Recipe Video
This video tutorial shows you how to make these peanut butter s’mores brownies:
More brownie recipes:
View all desserts
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, 3 sticks
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 4 tablespoons
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan and set aside.
- Place a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the butter and peanut butter, stirring slowly until melted and smooth.
- Add the eggs and whisk slowly until the mixture starts to bubble, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add batter and then fold in graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and the marshmallows. Then pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading with a spatula so it's flat and even.
- Place the remaining 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate frosting onto the brownies using a spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Make Ahead: You can make them up to 3 days ahead, but keep them covered in the refrigerator. You can also tightly wrap them and freeze for up to 3 months.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.