No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores Brownies
These No Bake S’more Brownies don’t need a campfire or an oven! Make them ahead for a party, and just keep them in the fridge until serving. There’s nothing easier than that!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Easy Peanut Butter S'mores No Bake Brownies (with Video)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Put a medium saucepan over low heat; add butter and peanut butter, stirring until melted.
- Add eggs and whisk until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and mix in sugar and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, add batter and then fold in graham cracker crumbs, then chocolate chips and marshmallows. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in 30 sec intervals in the microwave, mixing in between.
- Spread chocolate on top of batter in pan. Chill for 2-3 hours and cut into squares. Serve & enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Check out our Slutty Brownies for another delicious brownie dessert recipe.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.