S’mores Stuffed Skillet Cookie
This S’mores Stuffed Skillet Cookie is chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed with marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers. It’s a drool-worthy dessert that’s perfect for a party and sharing with your best friends!
This recipe is another skillet cookie dessert following our Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie. This time we’ve included some irresistible s’mores flavors in the middle for melty goodness.
It’s easy to make. It’s ideal to use an 8-9 inch cast iron skillet or other oven-proof skillet, and failing that a pie plate will work as well. Here are the key steps to make it:
Watch How To Make S’mores Stuffed Skillet Cookie:
S'mores Stuffed Skillet Cookie (with Video)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet or pie plate with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Press one tube of cookie dough into the bottom of the pan. It should be at least a half-inch thick.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of chocolate chips onto dough, followed by graham crackers, then marshmallows.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll out second tube of cookie dough to 9-inch diameter.
- Lift rolled out dough using a spatula and slide on top of pan to cover, pinching edges together to seal.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top is brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least one hour. Serve with optional ice cream and caramel sauce.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.