Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
A mouthwatering combination of brownies, oreos and cookie dough in cupcake form, these slutty brownies are perfect for a party!
One bite of these cupcakes is pure heaven. That’s how people describe Slutty Brownies! I mean, what’s better than oreos combined with chocolate cookie dough and brownies? And to take it over the top there’s chocolate ganache frosting on top…
And they’re easy to make too! All you need is about 10 minutes of prep to make the brownie batter and assemble the three layers in a muffin pan.
The cookie dough goes in first, followed by an oreo in each cup…
The last layer before baking is a scoop of brownie batter. The cup should be filled to about 1/8 inch from the top.
Watch this video tutorial to see how to make it:
Slutty Brownie Cupcakes (with Video)
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough, chocolate chip
- 12 cookie sandwiches, oreos or similar
- 1 box brownie mix
- ingredients called for on brownie mix box
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin, or two 6-cup tins, with paper cupcake cups.
- Break the cookie dough into 12 tablespoon-size pieces and press into the paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Add one oreo cookie to each muffin cup on top of the cookie dough.
- Make the brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Scoop or spoon 2-3 tablespoons of brownie batter on top of each oreo to cover completely to about 1/8" below the top of the paper cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes following the brownie package directions until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- During baking, make the icing: Microwave the cream for 30-40 seconds until hot. Whisk together with the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and remove to cooling racks.
- Using a spoon or small spatula, spread icing onto each cupcake. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more brownie recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.