Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Slutty Brownie Cupcakes are a mouthwatering combination of brownies, oreos and cookie dough with chocolate frosting on top. They’re a bite-size version of slutty brownies and ready in just 30 minutes!
What’s better than oreos combined with chocolate cookie dough and brownies? Well, put it in cupcake format with a chocolate ganache frosting, of course!
These treats are pure heaven, plus they’re quicker than traditional oreo cookie brownies. You only need 10 minutes to prep the brownie batter and assemble the layers in a muffin pan.
How to Make Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
To make them, line a 12-cup muffin pan or two 6-cup tins with cupcake liners, which will prevent sticking.
The cookie dough goes in first, followed by an oreo in each cup. You can use regular cookie sandwiches, Double Stuf or other flavors.
The last layer before baking is a scoop of brownie batter. The cup should be filled to about 1/4-inch from the top.
Now bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. Meanwhile, you can make the chocolate ganache frosting by heating heavy cream and chocolate chips in intervals in the microwave until smooth.
Remove the cupcakes from the oven once a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool for 10 minutes before frosting.
Watch how to make slutty brownie cupcakes:
More slutty brownie recipes:
- Slutty Brownies
- Red Velvet Slutty Brownies
- Red Velvet Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
- Golden Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
Slutty Brownie Cupcakes (with Video)
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough, or homemade chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 cookie sandwiches, Oreos or similar
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on the box: oil, eggs etc.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin, or two 6-cup tins, with paper cupcake cups.
- Break the cookie dough into 12 tablespoon-size pieces and press into the paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Add one oreo cookie to each muffin cup on top of the cookie dough.
- Make the brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Scoop or spoon 2-3 tablespoons of brownie batter on top of each oreo to cover completely to about 1/4-inch below the top of the paper cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes following the brownie package directions until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- During baking, make the icing: Microwave the cream for 30-40 seconds until hot. Whisk together with the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and allow to cool for at 10-15 minutes.
- Using a spoon or small spatula, spread a dollop of icing onto each cupcake. Serve and enjoy!
- Ahead of time note: These cupcakes can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 3 months.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.