Red Velvet Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Red Velvet Slutty Brownie Cupcakes have red velvet cupcake, oreo cookies and cookie dough in every bite! Make these for a party and they’ll be the first to go. So fun!
This concoction is a variation on our Slutty Brownies recipe using red velvet cake mix instead of brownie batter. It’s perfect for red velvet lovers and works great for Valentine’s Day.
These cupcakes are also easy to handle if you want to put them out for a party.
Watch How to Make Red Velvet Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
Red Velvet Slutty Brownie Cupcakes (with Video)
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough, chocolate chip
- 12 cookie sandwiches, oreos or similar
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- ingredients called for on cake mix box
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin, or two 6-cup tins, with paper cupcake cups.
- Break the cookie dough into 12 tablespoon-size pieces and press into the paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Add one oreo cookie to each muffin cup on top of the cookie dough.
- Make the brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Scoop or spoon 2-3 tablespoons of red velvet batter on top of each oreo to cover completely to about 1/8" below the top of the paper cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes following the red velvet package directions until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- During baking, make the ganache icing: Microwave the cream for 30-40 seconds until hot. Whisk together with the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and remove to cooling racks.
- Using a spoon or small spatula, spread icing onto each cupcake. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more slutty brownie recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.