Red Velvet Slutty Brownies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Satisfy your most decadent dessert cravings with these red velvet slutty brownies, a mouthwatering combination of red velvet cake, oreos and cookie dough!
The trend then expanded to include red velvet slutty brownies. However, there’s not much red velvet color from the oreos, so we made these treats with red velvet cake mix FTW!
You might think these slutty brownies are meant for midnight snacks, but they’re actually awesome for game day or parties in general. They always get oohs and aahs before getting devoured.
With their red color, you can also make them for Valentine’s Day. So basically look no further whenever you need an over-the-top dessert!
Watch How to Make Red Velvet Slutty Brownies:
Red Velvet Slutty Brownies (with Video)
- 16 oz package refrigerated cookie dough
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 box red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 Ingredients called for on the red velvet mix box, eggs, oil etc.
- chocolate sauce, optional for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, which will help with unmolding.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the baking pan to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place Oreos in a single layer on top of the cookie dough.
- Make the red velvet cake batter in a medium bowl according to the package directions.
- Pour the red velvet batter on top of the oreos.
- Using a spatula, spread the red velvet batter so it fills the spaces between the oreos and lightly covers the oreos on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the brownies out of the pan for easy cutting. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more brownie recipes?
Looking for more dessert recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.