Golden Slutty Brownie Cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Golden Slutty Brownie Cupcakes are dessert decadence featuring a golden oreo in the middle of red velvet cake and topped with white icing for a stunning finish, perfect for a party. Plus video tutorial!
So after some testing, I came up with what could be a world first: a cupcake made with golden oreos and red velvet cake batter. I served them recently as a party and my guests called them ‘one of your best slutty brownies yet’!
Watch How To Make Golden Slutty Brownie Cupcakes:
Red Velvet Golden Slutty Brownie Cupcakes (with Video)
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough, chocolate chip
- 12 golden oreos, or vanilla cookie sandwiches
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- ingredients called for on cake mix box
- 1 tube white icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin, or two 6-cup tins, with paper cupcake cups.
- Break the cookie dough into 12 tablespoon-size pieces and press into the paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Add one oreo cookie to each muffin cup on top of the cookie dough.
- Make the brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Scoop or spoon 2-3 tablespoons of red velvet batter on top of each oreo to cover completely to about 1/8" below the top of the paper cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes following the red velvet package directions until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- During baking, make the ganache icing: Microwave the cream for 30-40 seconds until hot. Whisk together with the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and remove to cooling racks.
- Using a spoon or small spatula, spread icing onto each cupcake. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more slutty brownie recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.