This easiest Coca Cola Chicken dinner recipe comes together in about 20 minutes. Unbelievably delicious and it’s really moist in texture!
All you need to make it is a frying pan, some chicken, soy sauce and cola.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
3 Ingredient Easy Coca Cola Chicken (with Video)
- 10-12 chicken drumsticks with or without skin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 8 oz cola
- 1 tbsp oil
- Green Onions minced, for serving
- rice or mashed potatoes optional, for serving
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil.
- Place chicken drumsticks into pan leaving space in between, which allows them to brown. Fry 5 minutes, turning every few minutes to brown evenly.
- Add soy sauce and coca-cola to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes. The sauce should be thickening, but if not boil for 1-3 more minutes with the lid off.
- Remove to a plate and drizzle sauce on top. Garnish with green onion. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here