This easiest Coca Cola Chicken dinner recipe comes together in about 20 minutes. Unbelievably delicious and it’s really moist in texture!
All you need to make it is a frying pan, some chicken, soy sauce and cola.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
3 Ingredient Easy Coca Cola Chicken (with Video)
- 10-12 chicken drumsticks with or without skin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 8 oz cola
- 1 tbsp oil
- Green Onions minced, for serving
- rice or mashed potatoes optional, for serving
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil.
- Place chicken drumsticks into pan leaving space in between, which allows them to brown. Fry 5 minutes, turning every few minutes to brown evenly.
- Add soy sauce and coca-cola to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes. The sauce should be thickening, but if not boil for 1-3 more minutes with the lid off.
- Remove to a plate and drizzle sauce on top. Garnish with green onion. Serve and enjoy!