Easy No Bake Pineapple Pie
Easy Pineapple Pie is so creamy and refreshing!
It only takes a few minutes to prepare this stunning, no-bake dessert that’s loaded with tropical flavors!
Watch Video: How to make pineapple pie
No bake pineapple pie
The traditional baked pineapple pie made from scratch takes hours, and sometimes I just don’t have the time to make it. This version is really easy with about 5 minutes of prep, plus it has all the creamy and tropical flavors you want in a classic pineapple pie.
To save time, use a storebought graham cracker crust and canned pineapple for a quick and simple recipe.
For the filling, I mixed together crushed pineapple with juice from the can, instant vanilla pudding mix, and sour cream. If you prefer to use chopped fresh pineapples, make sure to add the juice to the mixture.
I use a 9-inch graham cracker crust. If you prefer to make your own crust, you can mix together crushed graham crackers with melted butter (about 40 graham crackers and ½ cup unsalted butter).
After assembling the pie, it needs about 4 hours in the freezer to firm up. You can remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving to let it soften up. I like to decorate the pie with shredded coconut, pineapple rings, and cherries right before serving.
How do you store pineapple pie?
Place the leftover pineapple pie in a freezer-safe bag and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month. My family loves this Hawaiian style pie, and I like to store an extra pie in the freezer to enjoy whenever we feel like it.
More pie recipes you’ll love:
Easy Pineapple Pie (+Video)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, (I use Dole crushed pineapple) 20 oz
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix, 3.4 oz
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inch
- 1 can pineapple rings, 8 ounce
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups whipped cream, or cool whip for topping
- 4 maraschino cherries, optional for decor
- In a large bowl, add crushed pineapple, its juice, pudding mix, and sour cream, mixing until combined.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust.
- Freeze the pie for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Decorate with shredded coconut, pineapple rings, and optional cherries.
- Add whipped cream around edge and on top of pineapple rings.
- Slice and serve cold.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
More Pineapple Recipes:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.