This easy Pineapple Pie have you dreaming of tropical ocean breezes! It only takes a few minutes to make this stunning, no bake dessert that will make everyone’s mouth water… Plus video tutorial!
This pineapple pie recipe is easy to make with only 5 minutes of prep time, and it’s a refreshing way to finish a meal. We’ve also served it for birthdays and other celebrations successfully – much easier than baking a cake!
While pineapple pie best chilled for several hours to firm up, you can still serve it right away since it’s made with instant pudding mix. Fresh pineapple always has the best flavor, but we used canned chunks of pineapple for speedy preparation.
Watch How to Make Easy Pineapple Pie:
Easy No Bake Pineapple Pie (with Video)
This easy Pineapple Pie have you dreaming of tropical ocean breezes! It only takes a few minutes to make this stunning, no bake dessert that will make everyone's mouth water... Plus video tutorial!
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups whipped cream or topping
- 4 maraschino cherries optional
- In a large bowl, add crushed pineapple, its juice, pudding mix, and sour cream, mixing until combined.
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Add coconut, pineapple rings and optional cherries. If you have time, chill for 2 hours for best texture.
- Before servings, add whipped cream or topping around edge and on top of pineapple rings. Serve and enjoy!
-Fresh pineapple may be used instead of canned if you add some pineapple juice as well.
Looking for more no bake desserts?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here