Key Lime Pie In A Jar
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Key Lime Pie In a Jar is creamy and refreshing plus it’s much easier to prepare than a traditional key lime pie. All you need are mason jars and a few ingredients to make this easy summer dessert!
You can’t beat the tangy lime flavor, creamy filling and crunchy graham crackers of these deconstructed key lime pies. With no baking required, they only take 20 minutes to make for an irresistible dessert that’s always a hit.
You can make them ahead of time for easy entertaining. Just keep chilled until serving!
How to Make Key Lime Pie In a Jar
To make key lime pie in a jar, you’ll need 4 small mason jars. You’ll be making the filling, the crust and then assembling.
Filling: Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, yogurt and lime juice in a bowl. You can do this using a stnd mixer, hand mixer or manually with a wooden spoon.
Crust: Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a mixing bowl. If you need to crush whole graham cracker sheets, you can pulverize to a chunky consistency in a food processor or blender. Alternatively, place in a resealable plastic bag and pound with a rolling pin or mallet.
Assembly: Spoon a layer of crust into the bottom of the jar, followed by a large dollop of filling. Repeat the layers until you approach the top of each jar.
Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream and a wedge of lime to each jar. That’s it!
Watch Recipe Video – Key Lime Pie in a Jar:
This one-minute video tutorial shows how to make this recipe from start to finish:
Key Lime Pie In A Jar
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed, or graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- green food coloring, optional
- 3/4 cup whipped cream
- 4 slices lime, for garnish
- Set aside 4 small mason jars.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, condensed milk, yogurt and lime juice. Mix until creamy using a hand mixer or wooden spoon. Optional: add 1-2 drops of green food coloring.
- For the crust, add the crushed graham crackers and butter to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add a large spoonful of the graham cracker mixture to each mason jar. Then add several dollops of key lime filling. Repeat until the jars are nearly full.
- Garnish with whipped topping and a slice of lime. Chill until serving.
- Make Ahead Tip: You can make these desserts up to one day ahead of time. However, wait until serving to garnish with whipped cream and lime.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.