No Bake Key Lime Pie In A Jar
For us, key lime pie is a totes irresistible dessert … tangy limes, creamy filling and crunchy graham cracker crust can’t be beat! This No Bake Key Lime Pie In A Jar is the easiest version ever, and it’s made in just 10 minutes.
Key Lime Pie was first invented in Key West and is a state symbol for Florida. Key limes are smaller, tarter cousins of typical supermarket limes, but you can quietly substitute in regular limes… shhhh!
Because this is a deconstructed key lime pie, it’s more of a cheesecake variation that the traditional recipe. But that’s what makes recipes fun! Serve these for a fun dessert at home or for a festive dessert when you’re entertaining.
No two jars are the same either. All you need to do is alternate layers for a cool deconstructed look. If you have kids around, they’ll love helping to assemble this gorgeous dessert.
How To Make No Bake Key Lime Pie In A Jar
There’s no special equipment required, although you’ll need 4 mason jars such as these ones for serving. Up to you on whether to use mason jars with handles. They both look great!
All you need are two bowls to make this recipe. The first is for the filling that’s made with cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, yogurt and key lime juice…
The second bowl is to mix the graham cracker crumbs and butter to make the crust. While you can buy crumbs, it’s just as good to pulverize crackers in a food processor. That way you can get some chunks for extra crunch.
And whipped topping and lime slices are the finishing touch for serving. You can actually make them hours ahead and keep the chilled and the flavor only gets yummier…
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them from start to finish:
No Bake Key Lime Pie In A Jar (with Video)
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 4 tbsp butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz condensed milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- green food coloring
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 4 slices of lime to garnish
- 4 small glass mason jars
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, condensed milk, yogurt and lime juice. Mix well until it becomes creamy. To make the filling appear more vibrant, add a drop of green food coloring.
- For the crust, add your crushed graham crackers and butter to a bowl and mix.
- In a mason jar, add a couple spoonfuls of the graham cracker mixture onto the bottom. Next, add a couple of spoonfuls of the key lime filling on top. Place two more scoops of the graham cracker on top of the key lime filling.
- Top off the jar with 1/4 cup whipped topping and a slice of lime.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Recipe adapted from Million Moments
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.