Cookie Dough Filled Oreos
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Cookie Dough Filled Oreos are cookie sandwiches with the filling replaced with edible homemade cookie dough and coated with chocolate. This mouthwatering treat is perfect for any party or celebration!
When you want an outrageous cookie recipe, look no further than these cookie dough oreos. They combine two favorites in one! If you want to switch things around, try making Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!
We’ve put them out for parties, brought them to potlucks and even keep some in the freezer for snacking. Always a guaranteed hit! The best part? They’re ready in just 20 minutes.
How to Make Cookie Dough Filled Oreos
There are just a few steps to make them. First, you want to make the edible cookie dough in a mixing bowl. Heat-treating the flour is required to kill any bacteria before use. Then you’re simply mixing butter, brown sugar, salt, vanilla until fluffy before adding milk, flour and chocolate chips. Easy-peasy!
Next, you want to separate the oreo wafers from the filling. Scrape out the filling and replace with a spoonful of cookie dough.
The final step is melting chocolate for dipping. You can use white, semisweet or milk chococlate according to your preference. Dip, chill and then decorate with a drizzle of chocolate or some sprinkles if you feel like it.
Watch Recipe Video
The short video tutorial shows how to make these cookie dough oreos:
More bite size treats:
- Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough
- Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
- Peanut Butter Cup Bites
View all cookie recipes
Cookie Dough Oreos
Edible Cookie Dough Filling
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- pinch salt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 5 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, semisweet or milk chocolate
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 8 oz white chocolate, melted, for dipping
- milk chocolate, melted - optional
- sprinkles, optional
Edible Cookie Dough
- Heat-treat the flour: Sift onto a plate and microwave on high power for 45 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the softened butter, brown sugar, salt and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the milk and flour until combined. Then fold in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Line a plate with parchment paper or waxed paper. Gently twist the Oreos to separate the wafers. Scrape out the filling and set aside.
- Place a large spoonful of edible cookie dough onto one half, add another Oreo half on top, and press together. Repeat for remaining Oreos.
- Dip the cookies one by one into the melted white chocolate, allowing excess to drip off before placing onto prepared plate.
- Top with optional sprinkles, melted milk chocolate and crumbled Oreos. Chill until serving.
- Make Ahead: These treats will keep for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the fridge. They also freeze well for up to 3 months.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.