Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is a rich and creamy dessert combining homemade cheesecake with strawberries and banana. It’s perfect for a potluck or summer BBQ!
This is one of our favorite desserts to make when strawberries are in season during the spring and summer. It’s like a fruit salad with luscious and creamy cheesecake!
Many cheesecake salads use pudding mixes or whipped topping, but this recipe is made completely from scratch. The best part? You only need 15 minutes to make this amazing no bake dessert! Serve it in dessert bowls or dress it up in a pineapple boat for a beautiful presentation.
- Fresh strawberries – you’ll need 1 pound of strawberries, which is about 3 cups sliced. You can use frozen strawberries, but the flavor and texture is inferior.
- Banana – one large banana or two medium bananas
- Cream cheese – one brick of cream cheese is best, regular or light will both work, but avoid spreadable varieties.
- Sugar – granulated white sugar
- Yogurt – vanilla yogurt works great, either regular or non-fat for a lighter variation.
- Mini-marshmallows – an optional addition for a soft texture, but it’s good with or without!
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Start by beating softened cream cheese with sugar and yogurt in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
Then add the fruit. Wash and pat dry the strawberries before hulling and quartering them. Slice the bananas into 1/2-inch chunks. Using a spatula, gently fold them into the cheesecake mixture until thoroughly coated.
The cheesecake will stop the bananas from turning brown for several hours, but you should plan to serve the same day. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
Watch Recipe Video
This short tutorial shows you how to make strawberry banana cheesecake salad from scratch:
More strawberry cheesecake recipes:
View all strawberry desserts
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Pineapple Boat (Optional for Serving)
- 1 large pineapple
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar and yogurt. Beat until smooth using a hand mixer or wooden spoon.
- Add the banana slices, 2 cups of strawberries (reserve about a dozen strawberry pieces for decoration) and optional mini-marshmallows. Mix until coated thoroughly.
- Keep refrigerated until serving. Garnish with remaining strawberries on top and served chilled.
Pineapple Boat Serving (Optional)
- Cut the pineapple in half. Using a sharp paring knife or serrated knife, cut out the flesh in chunks until mostly hollowed out. Save the flesh for snacks or other use.
- Spoon the cheesecake salad into the pineapple boats and garnish with remaining fresh strawberries on top.
- Lighter variations: You can use light cream cheese and non-fat yogurt. You can also reduce the sugar to 1/4 cup and substitute unsweetened plain yogurt if desired.
- Make ahead: This cheesecake salad is best served the same day it was prepared. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.