With Halloween around the corner, you know it’s time for some spooky fun. Whether it’s a party for the adults or the kids, these Witches Fingers are sure to be a hit!
Best of all they’re super-easy to make with just a few ingredients. Get the kids involved as it’s really fun.
15 Minute Witch Fingers Pizza Sticks (With Video)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella
- tomato paste
- marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Wash and dry bell pepper, cut 1-inch triangles to resemble a witch’s finger nails.
- Open a can of dough. Make a circle outline in the dough using a 7-8 inch round plate and a knife. You should be able to make two round circles.
- Spread marinara sauce over the dough circle. Add shredded Mozzarella.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from oven, and cut into think strips resemble finger shapes immediately.
- Add tomato paste to the back of bell pepper.
- Use scissors to shape one end of the pizza strips, and add bell pepper.
- Let it cool to stay in shape. Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here