Isn’t Halloween such a fun time of year? We love to adapt recipes to have a spooky twist … like this Pizza Dip.
It’s sort of like an inside out pizza. There are layers of cream cheese, mozzarella and pepperoni with twists of pizza dough to dip into them. And we made a jack-o-lantern face in the middle out of leftover dough, so it stares at you!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it! Happy Halloween!
Halloween Pizza Dip
- 1 package pizza dough
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella divided
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 20 pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Set aside a 8-inch round baking dish.
- Open the can of dough, cut a few pieces to make your favorite Halloween face. Watch our video to get an idea.
- Cut the rest of the dough into strips. Squeeze them into log shape and tie into individual knots.
- Spread the cream cheese to the bottom of the baking dish. Then place the knots in a ring around the dish pan on top of the cream cheese.
- Add ½ cup mozzarella on top of the cream cheese, and add parmesan. Spread marinara sauce, then add more mozzarella.
- Add pepperoni to fully cover mozzarella.
- Place the cut pieces on top of pepperoni to make a Halloween face.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the knots turn golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Inspired by The Blond Cook
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here