Mini Spider Pizzas for Halloween
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Get ready for a creepy crawly Halloween with these fun Mini Spider Pizzas.
They’re easy to make with just 4 ingredients, so give them a try. They’re sure to be a hit with adults and kids alike.
4 Ingredient Mini Spider Pizzas (With Video)
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup black olives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
- Open the pizza dough and spread out on a work surface.
- Use a 4-5" circular cookie cutter or mug to cut out 6-8 circles of dough, and place on prepare baking sheet.
- Brush each circle with marinara sauce and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Slice 6-8 olives lengthwise into halves to make the spider bodies. Then on another 3-4 olives slice off the tips for the heads. Finally slice several more olives into slivers for the legs.
- Arrange the spiders on top of the pizzas.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.