Easy Halloween Mummy Pizza
We are getting ready for an extra spooky Halloween party this year with some fun recipes like these Mummy Pizzas.
All you need is a refrigerated pizza dough, some tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni, plus an olive to make the eyes. Kids will love helping out on this one!
Easy Halloween Mummy Pizza (With Video)
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 40-50 slices pepperoni
- 1 black olive
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Set aside baking sheet.
- Place pizza dough onto a piece of parchment paper. Spread Marinara sauce onto the middle of the dough to create a long rectangle according the the video
- Add mozzarella sauce on top of the sauce.
- Add Pepperoni slices
- Make 1 inch wide cuts along both long sides of the rectangle to within 1-inch of the filling.
- Fold the bottom strips toward filing. Then braid strips to create a messy mummy look from the bottom, and work your way up. When you get close to the top, leave some empty space for mummy’s eyes. And braid more to create mummy’s head. Watch video to see details.
- Spread more marinara sauce to the empty space. Add olives to create eyes.
- Lift the parchment paper (with the mummy on top) onto baking sheet
- Bake about 20 mins or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.