Easy Halloween Chocolate Bark
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Easy Halloween Chocolate Bark is one of the best treats for getting in the spirit of Halloween! All you need is some melted chocolate, mini candy and candy eyeballs for this spooky fun that’s perfect for a party. Plus video tutorial!
There never seems to be a shortage of candy around our home at Halloween. Instead of hoarding it, make Halloween chocolate bark! If you happen to be hosting a Halloween party, it’ll get lots of oohs and aahs from your guests. And don’t forget about neighbor gifts and getting those little helpers involved with making it.
The entire process only takes 15 minutes, but you’ll need an hour of chilling time to allow the chocolate to harden.
How to make Halloween Chocolate Bark
To make this easy bark, the only equipment you’ll need is a microwaveable mixing bowl and a baking sheet with some parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
Place the semisweet baking chocolate or chocolate chips into the mixing bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until smooth, stirring once or twice in between. If you use decent quality baking chocolate, you’ll get tastier bark with a smoother consistency.
Spread out the chocolate on the baking sheet with a spatula. While it’s still liquid, press in pieces of your favorite candy. Try to get some candy eyeballs to create the spooky effect — they’re often available in season at the supermarket, but failing that buy online.
For another fun variation, use white chocolate instead of dark chocolate to achieve a spooky ghost effect! Happy Halloween everyone!
WATCH HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN CHOCOLATE BARK:
Easy Halloween Chocolate Bark (with Video)
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 2 bars Kit Kat
- 2 ounces mini peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup M&Ms
- 1/4 cup candy corns
- 1 tablespoon candy eyeballs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- Add chocolate chips to a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Using a spatula, spread the chocolate on the baking sheet using a spatula to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Press the candy onto the melted chocolate. Chill for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Remove bark to a cutting board and cut into pieces with a sharp knife. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
More Halloween recipes:
View all Halloween recipes