This festive Holiday Punch is a delicious crowd-pleaser with an ice ring in the middle! The ingredients show off seasonal colors with fresh citrus and cranberries. Everyone will want a second (or third) glass!
Serve this Holiday Punch at any get-together formal or informal for a great addition to a holiday party, including Christmas, New Year’s Eve or anything in between! It’s one of our most popular drinks along with Holiday Lemonade Cocktails and Melon Ball Sangria.
We made this punch with vodka, and you can just as easily use rum instead. Alternatively, you can just skip the alcohol altogether for a refreshing mocktail.
This recipe features a gorgeous ring of ice decorated with cranberries, citrus slices and rosemary for a festive look.
Make it using a bundt cake or other decorative mold:
When you invert the mold, it reveals a beautiful blush of color from the cranberries and oranges.
This ice ring is practical too, since it avoids the punch from getting watered down too fast. It stays cold for a good hour or more, meaning you won’t need to refill the bowl with ice.
Try to freeze the ice ring at least a day ahead so it’s completely solid. Then you only need an *easy* 10-15 minutes on the day of party to throw together this punch. Happy holidays and … cheers!
WATCH HOW TO MAKE HOLIDAY PUNCH:
Holiday Punch Recipe (with Video)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 oranges, divided, thinly sliced
- 3 lemons, divided, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups orange juice, pulp-free
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- 2 cups vodka or rum
- In a medium bundt/decorative cake mold, add cranberries, half of the oranges and lemons, and the rosemary sprigs.
- Slowly add enough water to cake mold to cover the ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least overnight.
- To unmold the ice ring, place the mold upside down on a plate. Run warm tap water over the mold until it drops onto the plate.
- Place ice ring into a large punch bowl. Pour in cranberry juice, orange juice, soda and alcohol. Mix with a long spoon.
- Add additional cranberries, remaining orange and lemon slices to the bowl.
- Ladle punch into glasses and enjoy!
- Filtered water or distilled water will help to avoid getting a cloudy ice ring.
- Be sure to start the ice ring at least one day ahead so it freezes solid.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.