Holiday Punch With Festive Ice Ring is definitely a crowd pleaser! One glimpse of this gorgeous presentation and people will know right away it’s time to celebrate. The ingredients show off seasonal colors with fresh citrus and cranberries. Everyone will want a second (or third) glass! Plus video tutorial!
Serve this Holiday Punch at any get-together formal or informal… it’s a great addition to a holiday party, Christmas lunch or dinner, New Year’s Eve party or anything in between. We made it with vodka, and you can just as easily use rum. If you need a mocktail, just skip the alcohol and it will still be delicious.
This recipe features a gorgeous ring of ice decorated with cranberries, citrus slices and rosemary for a festive look. Make it using a bundt cake or other decorative mold:
When you turn it upside down, there’s a beautiful blush of color from the cranberries and oranges. This ice ring is practical too, since it avoids the punch from getting watered down too fast. It stays cold for a good hour or more, meaning you won’t need to refill the bowl with ice.
Try to freeze the ice ring at least a day ahead so it’s completely solid. Then you only need an *easy* 10-15 minutes on the day of party to throw together this punch. Happy holidays and … cheers!
Watch our quick tutorial to see how to make it:
Punch With Festive Ice Ring
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 oranges divided, thinly sliced
- 3 lemons divided, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups orange juice pulp-free
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- 2 cups vodka or rum
- In a medium bundt/decorative cake mold, add cranberries, half of the oranges and lemons, and the rosemary sprigs.
- Slowly add enough water to cake mold to cover the ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least overnight.
- To unmold the ice ring, place the mold upside down on a plate. Run warm tap water over the mold until it drops onto the plate.
- Place ice ring into a large punch bowl. Pour in cranberry juice, orange juice, soda and alcohol. Mix with a long spoon.
- Add additional cranberries, remaining orange and lemon slices to the bowl. Ladle punch into glasses and enjoy!
-Be sure to start the ice ring at least one day ahead so it freezes solid.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here