Pretzel S’mores Bites
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Pretzel S’mores Bites are a delicious snack with crunchy pretzels, gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate in every bite. They’re easy to make in 15 minutes!
These S’more Bites are so much fun to make and eat! While you might associate smores with campfires and summertime, you can make these anytime of the year using your oven.
We’ve put them out for Game Day get-togethers, holiday parties and even Halloween. They’re always a hit, and you can stack them up for a dramatic presentation too!
How to Make S’mores Bites
Start by lining a baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. Then proceed as follows:
- Arrange the mini-pretzels in a 5×6 grid pattern on the baking sheet spaced about an inch apart.
- Place 3 mini-marshmallows onto each pretzel.
- Broil the pretzels for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are golden.
- Remove from the oven
- Add a square of chocolate on top of each pretzel.
- Return to the oven for 1 minute more until the chocolate is melted.
Before serving, you can dress them up by chocolate sauce and/or top with sprinkles.
Watch Recipe Video:
This 1-minute video tutorial shows how to make these s’mores bites:
More s’mores recipes:
Pretzel S’mores Bites
- 16 oz mini-pretzels, One bag
- 10 oz mini marshmallows, One bag
- 6 oz chocolate bars, milk or semisweet (I used Hershey)
Serving Ideas (Optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Arrange the oven rack to the upper-middle position, about 4-6 inches from the broiler. Then turn on your broiler to preheat while you prepare the smores.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzels on the baking sheet in a 5x6 grid pattern spaced an inch apart. Then place 3 mini-marshmallows onto each pretzel.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Watch carefully to avoid charring the marshmallows.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven. Then add one square of chocolate to each pretzel. Broil again for 1 minute until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from oven. Press another pretzel gently on top of each piece of melted chocolate.
- Drizzle with optional chocolate sauce and add optional sprinkles. Cool slightly before serving.
- Make it gluten-free: Use gluten-free pretzels and gluten-free chocolate. Most marshmallows are gluten-free, but check the label and buy gluten-free if needed.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.