Easy Pretzel S’mores Bites
Chocolate Pretzel S’mores are an amazing sweet treat you can make for your next party. They combine fluffy marshmallows and melted milk chocolate with pretzels to make deliciously addictive bites. You can’t go wrong…
Make these anytime you want an easy way to satisfy smores cravings! They’re a great baking activity for the weekend, and kids love to get involved designing new shapes and combinations with the pretzels.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
10 Minute Pretzel S’mores Bites (with Video)
- 16 oz mini-pretzels
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 6 oz milk chocolate bars, Hershey's or other
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce, (Optional)
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles, (Optional)
- Turn on your broiler. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange 3 rows of 6 pretzels approximately 1-2 inches apart. Add 3 mini-marshmallows on top of each pretzel.
- Broil in oven for 1-2 min until browned, watching carefully not to burn.
- Remove from oven and add one piece of milk chocolate to each pretzel. Broil again for 1-2 min.
- Remove from oven and press another pretzel on top of chocolate.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and add sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
If you’re looking for more smores ideas, check out our Cinnamon Roll Smores too!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.