Easy White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Pumpkin White Chocolate Snickerdoodles are soft and chewy. The cinnamon sugar coating gives it a real burst of flavor. The recipe is simple, and the white chocolate chips make them look so unique and tasty!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Pumpkin White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar (½ cup sugar + 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin and vanilla until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and pie spice.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture. Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F . Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat. Put the cinnamon sugar into a small bowl.
- Form 1 ½-inch balls from the dough, and roll each one in the cinnamon sugar. Arrange on baking sheet 2 inches apart and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 min and then cool for 10 min before transferring to a wire rack. Serve & enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.