Summer isn’t complete without a campfire and some s’mores! It’s so hard to resist the yummy combo of marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate…
It combines s’mores ingredients into sugar cones or any similar ice cream cones. To make them even more fun we added in sliced bananas, raspberries and peanut butter cups along with marshmallows and chocolate. But you can customize with your favorite candies and fruits, so long as they’re miniature size.
Making these cones is a great kids activity too. You may find it helpful to lay out the ingredients on a work surface to help them get organized.
Wrap them in foil for a great make ahead dessert. You can cook them right away or take them with you packed in a container.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Easy S’mores Campfire Cones (With video)
Easy Smores Campfire Cones are a fun treat you can make on a campfire, grill or oven in under 10 minutes!
- 6 ice cream cones sugar cones suggested
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 banana sliced
- 12 raspberries
- 12 mini peanut butter cups
- 3 oz semisweet chocolate
- Fill each ice cream cone with marshmallows, peanut butter cups, chocolate, banana slices or raspberries.
- Cover cones completely with foil.
- Place over a campfire for 3-5 minutes depending on the temperature, or grill for 5-6 minutes, or bake in the oven at 375F degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Smores Pizza for another delicious smores recipe: