Super Easy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips – delicious fruit salsa with crispy and sweet cinnamon chips. An easy dessert that comes together in no time.
All you need is a few simple ingredients: Flour Tortillas, butter, cinnamon, sugar, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, mango and lemon. It’s the perfect way to serve fruits to a crowd!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Fruit Salsa With Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips (With Video)
- 1 package strawberries 16oz
- 3 kiwis
- Half mango
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar for fruit salsa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for Cinnamon Chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas 6-inch size
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside two large baking sheets.
- Cut the tortillas into even triangles and place in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter and toss. Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar, tossing until evenly coated. (Use hands to rub the cinnamon and sugar evenly onto the chips)
- Place pieces onto prepared baking sheets and bake 3 minutes per side, flipping halfway through.
- Cut pineapple in half. Use a sharp knife to cut the edges and use a large spoon to hollow out both halves (rough cut is fine).
- Remove spine from the flesh and then cut remaining meat into small cubes.
- Wash and cut kiwi, strawberries and mango into same size cubes.
- In a medium bowl, mix pineapple, kiwi, strawberry and mango cubes. Add 1 tsp sugar and fresh lemon juice. Mix gently using a wooden spoon.
- Add fruit mix to pineapple halves. Serve with baked cinnamon sugar chips and enjoy!