Easy Fruit Salsa In Pineapple Boats With Cinnamon Chips
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Super Easy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips – delicious fruit salsa with crispy and sweet cinnamon chips. An easy dessert that comes together in no time.
All you need is a few simple ingredients: Flour Tortillas, butter, cinnamon, sugar, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, mango and lemon. It’s the perfect way to serve fruits to a crowd!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Fruit Salsa With Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips (With Video)
- 16 oz fresh strawberries
- 3 kiwis
- Half mango
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar, for fruit salsa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, for Cinnamon Chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas, 6-inch size
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside two large baking sheets.
- Cut the tortillas into even triangles and place in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter and toss. Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar, tossing until evenly coated. (Use hands to rub the cinnamon and sugar evenly onto the chips)
- Place pieces onto prepared baking sheets and bake 3 minutes per side, flipping halfway through.
- Cut pineapple in half. Use a sharp knife to cut the edges and use a large spoon to hollow out both halves (rough cut is fine).
- Remove spine from the flesh and then cut remaining meat into small cubes.
- Wash and cut kiwi, strawberries and mango into same size cubes.
- In a medium bowl, mix pineapple, kiwi, strawberry and mango cubes. Add 1 tsp sugar and fresh lemon juice. Mix gently using a wooden spoon.
- Add fruit mix to pineapple halves. Serve with baked cinnamon sugar chips and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.