Omelet Breakfast Sliders
Don’t you feel like some new breakfast ideas sometimes? I mean there are only so pancake, french toast and egg variations you can make…!
Enter these omelet breakfast sliders, a mouthwatering variation on the classic slider sandwich. They’re like the ultimate portable breakfast, so good!
Here’s a video tutorial to see how to make them:
This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd, although count on two each if people are hungry. We’ve fed entire kids baseball or soccer teams in the morning, since they pack in the energy needed for a game.
Cheesy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sliders (With Video)
- 1 12-package dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheese, parmesan, mozzarella
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, minced, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cut out a large circle from the top of each dinner roll. Press the cutout into the roll to create a hole.
- Add shredded cheese, bell pepper and bacon to the hole.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with milk and salt and pepper.
- Spoon the egg mixture on top of each roll.
- Bake for 25 mins until golden brown and the eggs are set. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more omelet recipes to start your day?
- Omelet Breakfast Muffins
- Omelet Breakfast Bread Bowls
- Omelet Breakfast Baskets
- Omelet Breakfast Croissant Boats
Looking for more easy breakfast recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.