This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Breakfast Sliders feature fluffy eggs, crispy bacon, bell peppers and cheese baked in dinner rolls. They’re delicious straight out of the oven or you can make them ahead of time to freeze too!
When you want to switch up your morning routine, these breakfast sliders really hit the spot! The filling is baked in hollowed-out dinner rolls for no mess or falling apart. It’s a great way to feed a crowd.
This breakfast slider recipe is super-versatile. You can serve them warm out of the oven or as a grab-and-go breakfast when you’re in a hurry. Since they’re freezer-friendly, you can also make them ahead and reheat for in the microwave.
- Dinner rolls: A package of 12 dinner rolls – any brand will work, although I prefer brioche rolls or Hawaiian rolls.
- Shredded cheese: Mozzarella or parmesan work great.
- Bacon: You want it crispy, so by cooked bacon or make your own.
- Bell pepper: Red, yellow or green bell pepper
Watch How to Make Breakfast Sliders
More breakfast ideas:
View all breakfast recipes
Breakfast Sliders Recipe
- 12 dinner rolls, or Hawaiian rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, or parmesan
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, minced, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place the dinner rolls into the baking dish. Cut a 2-inch large circle from the top of each dinner roll. Using your thumb, push the cutout down into the roll to create a cavity for the filling.
- Add shredded cheese, bell pepper and bacon to fill the cavity halfway.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with milk and salt and pepper.
- Spoon the egg mixture on top of the bacon mixture in each roll. It should be filled about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and the eggs are set. Cool slightly before serving.
- Storage: You can make them ahead of time and freeze in an airtight container or resealable bag for up to 3 months. Reheat for 3-5 minutes in the microwave.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.