Don’t you feel like some new breakfast ideas sometimes? I mean there are only so pancake, french toast and egg variations you can make…!
Enter these omelet breakfast sliders, a mouthwatering variation on the classic slider sandwich. They’re like the ultimate portable breakfast, so good!
Here’s a video tutorial to see how to make them:
This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd, although count on two each if people are hungry. We’ve fed entire kids baseball or soccer teams in the morning, since they pack in the energy needed for a game.
Cheesy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sliders (With Video)
- 1 12-package dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheese parmesan, mozzarella
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley minced, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cut out a large circle from the top of each dinner roll. Press the cutout into the roll to create a hole.
- Add shredded cheese, bell pepper and bacon to the hole.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with milk and salt and pepper.
- Spoon the egg mixture on top of each roll.
- Bake for 25 mins until golden brown and the eggs are set. Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Breakfast Pizza for another breakfast recipe:
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here