Blueberry Bread Pudding Sliders
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Blueberry Bread Pudding Pull Aparts – Soft and fluffy dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls filled with delectable blueberry cheesecake. The easiest and best bread pudding that can be pulled apart!
Only 7 simple ingredients needed for this delicious treat: Dinner rolls, blueberry, cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and milk.
Start with cutting the top of each bun of dinner rolls.
Break the top of the cut pieces into small pieces, and place them into a medium bowl. Sprinkle blueberries on top.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla together. Add in milk. Add the batter into the blueberry mix.
Spoon the mixture into the buns.
Bake for 35 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them!
Easy Blueberry Bread Pudding Sliders
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 package of 12 dinner rolls
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside a baking pan or a baking dish.
- Cut the top of each bun of dinner rolls.
- Break the top of the cut pieces into small pieces, and place them into a medium bowl. Sprinkle blueberries on top.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla together. Add in milk.
- Add the batter into the blueberry mix.
- Spoon mixture into each bun. Bake for 30 - 35 min.
- Serve & enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.