Easy Mac and Cheese Pizza Cones
These easy Mac and Cheese Pizza Cones are a homemade version of Chef Mickey’s famous Disneyland dish. They’re perfect for game day, kids parties or just a fun snack! Plus video tutorial!
Pizza cones are simply pizza ingredients wrapped in a cones made of pizza dough for easy serving. They’re a really fun way to eat pizza especially at a party.
Here we’ve made an easy copycat recipe of mac and cheese served in a pizza cone, Disneyland style. All you need is five ingredients to make them!
How to make Mac and Cheese Pizza Cones
You want to start by making several cones using paper and foil. Follow the steps below and in the video to see how to make it.
Then lay a pizza dough flat and cut into strips. Wrap the strips around the foil cone, and then lay on a baking sheet to bake in the oven until golden. Then spoon mac and cheese and crumbled bacon into the cone.
Here is a graphic showing how to make them:
WATCH NOW: HOW TO MAKE PIZZA CONES
Mac and Cheese In Pizza Cones
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 8-12 oz package macaroni and cheese
- ingredients called for on macaroni and cheese package
- bacon bits for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees . Take regular 8.5×11” sheet of paper and form cone shape. Repeat for remaining 5-7 cones.
- Take slightly larger sheet of aluminum foil and wrap around paper cones according to video. Repeat for remaining cones.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and roll out pizza dough to about 18 inches square.
- Using a sharp knife, slice 2-inch wide strips from the dough. Wrap one strip around each cone. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 25 min or until golden, preparing mac and cheese in the meantime.
- Remove cones from oven, cool for 5 min and carefully remove foil and paper. Fill with mac and cheese and garnish with bacon. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more pizza recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.