Pepperoni Pizza Pretzels
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Pizza Pretzel is a soft and delicious snack with delicious bacon, pepperoni and sausage flavors! You can easily make these pizza pretzels in the oven with a few simple ingredients.
There are few snacks more satisfying than a pizza pretzel. Forget about the stadium concession stand! This pizza pretzel recipe is easy to make in less than 30 minutes. Plus, you can make it ahead of time when you’re entertaining.
How to Make Pizza Pretzels
We used Pillsbury storebought pizza dough, but you can also make homemade dough if you wish. Roll out the dough and cut into 3 long strips about 4-5 inches wide.
Mound shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices and sausage slices onto each strip of dough. Fold the dough over and pinch to seal with your fingers.
Form the piece into a circle and twist into a pretzel shape. Place additional pepperoni along with bacon on the outside. Then bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F until golden.
Recipe Video: Pizza Pretzels
More pizza appetizers:
View all pizza recipes
- 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza dough, I used Pillsbury (see note)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 2 links pre-cooked sausage, sliced
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 package mini pepperoni
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Open the package of pizza dough onto a work surface. Unroll and slice lengthwise into 3 strips.
- Stretch out each strip. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, mini pepperoni, and sliced sausage down the center of each strip.
- Fold the dough over the cheese and seal tightly with your fingers. Repeat for the remaining strips.
- To make the pretzel-shape, form a circle with the dough, twisting the ends at the top, then bringing them down to the center. Repeat with remaining strips of dough.
- Add sliced pepperoni, bacon and remaining cheese over top of the pretzels.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffy. Cool slightly before serving.
- You can also make this recipe with homemade pizza dough.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.