Easy Pizza Pretzels
Here is the ultimate recipe for homemade pretzels with bacon, pepperoni and sausage…
All our meat loving friends have fallen for these pretzels, as will yours! They take about 25 minutes to make from start to finish. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Meat Lovers Homemade Pretzels
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 6 links pre-cooked sausage, sliced
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 package mini pepperoni
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Grease a baking sheet covered with foil in cooking spray.
- Unroll your pizza dough, and slice long-ways into 3 strips.
- Stretch out each strip, and sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, mini pepperoni, and sliced sausage down the center on each. Seal tightly by folding the dough over the cheese.
- To make the pretzel-shape, form a circle with the dough, twisting the ends at the top, then bringing them down to the center. Repeat with remaining strips of dough.
- Place your sliced pepperoni, bacon, and remaining cheese over the pretzels.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffy. Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Pizza Star for another delicious pizza-inspired appetizer:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.