Mac and Cheese Tacos
Get ready for a fun party with these Mac and Cheese Tacos! They’re the perfect vegetarian finger food to make for a party…
The soft mac and cheese is balanced with crisp tacos and garnished with tomato and jalapeño. They’re an amazing party appetizer that’s only 50 calories each.
Try them once and they’ll become your fave appetizer!
If you’re in a hurry, you can use store-bought mac and cheese and just assemble.
Watch How to Make Mac and Cheese Tacos:
Mac and Cheese Tacos (with Video)
Mac and Cheese
- 1/2 cup elbow pasta, 4oz
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5-6 pieces flour tortillas, 6-8 inch size
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, sliced
- fresh cilantro, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Cut 4-5 circles from each tortilla using a circular cookie cutter until you have 20-25 total.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder, and mix well.
- Place the circular tortilla pieces into the mix. Toss until coated.
- Flip the muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups according to the video. Bake 6 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the package. Pour in the milk and garlic powder. Stir in cheese and microwave for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Remove tacos from oven and spoon mac and cheese into them.
- Top with black beans, bell pepper, jalapeno and garnish with cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more mac and cheese recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.