Mac and Cheese Pizza
Mac and Cheese Pizza is officially a thing, friends! Restaurant such as Pizza Hut in the UK added it to their menu this summer, but homemade is so much better. Plus you can put on the toppings you want.
This recipe skips the traditional pizza dough and replaces it with mac and cheese. It tastes so much better and avoids unnecessary carbs!
Watch this video tutorial to see how to make it:
Mac and Cheese Pizza (with Video)
- 8 oz elbow pasta, 2 cups
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 pepperoni slices
- chopped basil, for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a spring form pan thoroughly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to the package. Pour in the milk and garlic powder. Stir in cheese and microwave for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Spread mac n cheese mixture onto the pan, pressing together firmly. Spoon marinara sauce on top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and then pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbling. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.