15 Minute Easy Pita Pizza
Pita pizzas have been a standby quick lunch idea forever. But these Easy Pita Pizzas go far beyond sauce and cheese on bread. They are bursting with Mediterranean flavors like tomatoes, spinach and olives with feta and mozzarella cheeses. So delicious and easy to make in 15 minutes.
The toppings for this pizza are classic Greek: spinach, tomatoes and olives dressed with some olive oil, lemon and some dried herbs. Simply mix them together in a bowl.
If you don’t have the exact herbs around, just substitute whatever you have on hand. It’s a versatile recipe!
Then you assemble the pita breads on a baking sheet. Brush the pitas with some olive oil, and then put on the topping mix above. Then sprinkle on the feta and mozzarella cheeses. Try not to drool!
You should only need about 10 minutes in the oven to get them bubbly and golden. Then you’ll be ready for brunch, lunch, dinner or whatever. Enjoy this quick and easy recipe!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
15 Minute Easy Pita Pizzas
- 4 pita breads, 8-inch size
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375F degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, oregano, basil, garlic powder and olive oil until blended.
- Place pita rounds on baking sheet and brush lightly with the lemon-oil mix.
- In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, tomatoes and olives. Add lemon-oil mix and blend until coated.
- Put spinach mix evenly onto rounds and then top with cheeses. Bake for 10 min until bubbling. Serve and enjoy!
For another quick pizza lunch idea, try this Pizza Star Pull Apart recipe.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.