Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
These Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels are comfort food that you can serve as a party or game day appetizer with lots of cheesy pepperoni flavors. So good!
A pizza pinwheel is a roll up of pizza dough, cheese and toppings that’s baked in a round shape like a savory pastry. They’re fun to make and fun to eat, so try them out!
Watch how to make Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels:
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups marinara sauce, pizza sauce
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Place parchment paper or nonstick baking mat onto a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half the flour on a large cutting board or counter surface. Roll out pizza dough to under ¼ inch thickness.
- Spread marinara sauce on top of the dough. Then add mozzarella cheese on top. Add pepperoni on top of cheese.
- Use your fingertips to peel back the dough, using a spatula if necessary. Roll up the dough into one long piece.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the rolled dough into one-inch pieces widthwise, or pinwheels. Brush lightly with egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 min until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more pizza recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.