10 Minute Pizza Pretzel Bites
Pizza Pretzels may have been invented by Little Caesars, but I wanted to make something that’s bite size and fun.
These pizza pretzel appetizers only require 4 ingredients: pretzels, pepperoni slices, pizza sauce and grated cheese.
Making them couldn’t be easier. Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange pretzels on top:
Then you add one slice of pepperoni on top of each pretzel. Use standard size pepperoni for regular pretzels and large pepperoni for large pretzels. If you want a vegetarian version, simply substitute vegetarian pepperoni like this.
Next comes the pizza sauce. You can use marinara sauce in a pinch as well.
And last but not least on goes the shredded cheese. You can use mozzarella, cheddar, jack, parmesan or your favorite.
And that’s it! Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and you’ll be good to go. Watch this video tutorial to see how to make them:
This recipe is easy to double if you’re feeding a crowd.
10 Minute Easy Pizza Pretzels (With Video)
- 15 medium pretzels
- 15 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese, mozzarella or cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Arrange pretzels in a 3x5 pattern on the baking sheet about an inch apart.
- Place a pepperoni slice on top of each pretzel, followed by a heaping teaspoon of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle a large pinch of cheese onto each pretzel bite.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until cheese is bubbling. Serve hot and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Check out our Easy Ritz Cracker Appetizers for another party recipe:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.