Easy Goat Cheese Grape Balls
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Grape Cheese Balls are a tasty appetizer snack with no carbs, and they are also really fun. Besides,we all need some unique party food ideas, whether it’s for holiday entertaining or another celebration! With these, nobody will guess there’s a juicy fruit inside until they take a bite. They combine the crunch of nuts with creamy cheese and the freshness of grapes.
This easy recipe is also quick to make. It just takes a few minutes of practice coating the grapes and then you’re good to go.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Easy Goat Cheese Grape Balls (with Video)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz goat cheese, softened
- 20 seedless grapes, green or black
- 1/3 cup pistachios, crushed
- 1/3 cup almonds, crushed
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the softened cream cheese and goat cheese and mix until combined.
- Press a tablespoon of the cheese mixture to the center of a 6-8 inch square piece of plastic wrap.
- Wrap the plastic wrap containing the cheese around the grape and into a ball.
- Carefully remove the plastic wrap and coat with the crumbled pistachios and almonds.
- Chill for about 20 minutes before serving.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.