Cake Batter Blondies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Cake Batter Blondies are delicious dessert bars that are easy to make using cake mix. They’re soft with delicious cakey texture, perfect for everyday snacks as well as birthday party treats. Plus video tutorial!
This simple recipe uses white cake mix, which at a cost of about $1 is about as budget-friendly as you can get! Unbeknownst to many, cake mix makes delicious cookies, bars and fudge in addition to cake. Some of our most popular recipes include Cake Batter Fudge and Cake Mix Cookies.
To make Cake Batter Blondies, simply mix with milk, eggs, oil and chocolate chips to make the blondie batter. Then pour into a greased 13×9 inch baking dish to bake for 25-30 minutes depending on the cake mix instructions.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE CAKE BATTER BLONDIES
Cake Batter Blondies (with Video)
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, or milk/semisweet (see note)
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine your boxed white cake mix with milk, egg and canola oil, mixing until incorporated.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and sprinkles until combined.
- Add your batter to prepared dish and top with more sprinkles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes according to the package directions, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!
- The baking temperature and time may vary based on the cake mix used. Follow the package directions.
- While this recipe calls for white chocolate chips to make a classic blondie, milk or semisweet chocolate chips create a fun color combination that's also popular.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.