Easy Ice Cube Chocolate
Ice Cube Chocolate is the easiest gift idea that everyone will love. When you’re in search of delicious holiday treats or DIY gifts, look no further than these Easy Ice Cube Tray Chocolates for delicious holiday treats. There is a surprise filling inside and cute decorations on the outside.
They’re also great as Valentine’s Day gifts with the red and white color combination. With these there is no need to go out and buy expensive chocolates! You can also check other variations using Ice Cube Tray such as Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites, Ice Cube Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough and Ice Cube Tray Chocolates.
All you need is some baking chocolate from the supermarket, and some soft candies, cookies or nuts as fillings. We’ve suggested swedish berries, marshmallows, oreos, peanut butter cups and almonds, but you can use whatever you like. The decorating gels create a special look if you are planning to give them as gifts.
Count on a half hour to make these, plus an hour in the freezer. The only special equipment is an ice cube tray, which hopefully you have in your freezer! If you’re making them ahead, just store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
Watch Now: Easy Ice Cube Chocolates
The Best Homemade Gourmet Chocolates In An Ice Cube Tray (with Video)
- 12 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 4 swedish berries candy
- 4 almonds
- 6 mini marshmallows
- 2 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 2 mini peanut butter cups
- 1 small tube red decorating gel, optional
- 1 small tube white decorating gel, optional
- In a medium bowl, add dark chocolate. In a separate medium bowl, add white chocolate. Microwave in 30 second intervals until each is smooth.
- Take an ice cube tray, and coat half of the slots with dark chocolate and the others with white chocolate. Freeze for 10 min, and organize fillings in the meantime.
- Remove from freezer, and add two filling pieces per cube. Cover with melted chocolate until each cube is full. Bang tray on counter gently, and freeze one hour.
- Remove from freezer and invert to unmold. Use decorating gels to decorate each piece. Serve and enjoy!
Check out these Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites too:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.