Easy Baked Shrimp Wontons
These Baked Shrimp Wontons are a delicious way to make homemade wontons that are bursting with shrimp flavor! Perfect as party appetizers and game day snacks that everyone will love.
The best part? No one would believe that these crisp, creamy wontons are actually baked, not fried!
Watch How to Make Baked Shrimp Wontons:
Baked Shrimp Wontons
- 8 oz medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 16 2-inch wonton wrappers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- sauce of choice, i.e sweet & sour or plum, optional
- Preheat oven or BBQ to 400F degrees; meanwhile, lightly grease a baking sheet and combine all ingredients, except wontons and egg, in a medium bowl.
- Place wonton wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1-2 teaspoons into the center of each wrapper.
- Brush or rub the edges of each wrapper with egg. Then fold and pinch together into an X shape.
- Place wontons onto the baking sheet; coat lightly with nonstick spray, and then bake for 11 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more easy shrimp recipes?
- Shrimp Boil Foil Packets
- Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Easy Teriyaki Shrimp
- Shrimp Lo Mein
- Shrimp Chow Mein
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- Pad Thai
- Shrimp Fajitas
- Blackened Shrimp
- Easy Shrimp Boil
Editor note: Post updated 1/30/2018 with additional details.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.