Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie is an enormous cookie baked in a cast iron skillet in just 30 minutes. Perfect for a party and a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy. Plus video tutorial!
This skillet cookie is a great way to use up leftover candy from Halloween or other parties, and features chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos and M&Ms, and peanut butter cups hidden on the inside. It’s an over-the-top dessert masterpiece that will have your friends lining up for seconds!
Watch How to Make a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet (with Video)
- 2 16-ounce tubes refrigerated cookie dough, divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 5 chocolate peanut butter cups
- 1 small package M&Ms candy
- 4-5 Oreo cookies
- vanilla ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet.
- Press half of cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of the skillet.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto cookie dough and add peanut butter cups on top. Place remaining cookie dough on top.
- Roughly break up Oreos and press lightly into top of cookie dough along with M&Ms.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are brown. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.