This Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie is an enormous cookie in a skillet that is easy to make in about a half hour… So fun to make for a party!
Here is a great way to use up leftover candy from Halloween or other parties. It features chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos and M&Ms, and peanut butter cups hidden on the inside.
It’s an over-the-top dessert masterpiece that will have your friends lining up for seconds!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet (with Video)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet is an enormous cookie with your favorite candy and baked in a cast iron skillet
- 2 16-ounce tubes refrigerated cookie dough divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 5 chocolate peanut butter cups
- 1 small package M&Ms candy
- 4-5 Oreo cookies
- vanilla ice cream for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet.
- Press half of cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of the skillet.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto cookie dough and add peanut butter cups on top. Place remaining cookie dough on top.
- Roughly break up Oreos and press lightly into top of cookie dough along with M&Ms.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are brown. Serve and enjoy!