Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie is an enormous cookie baked in a cast iron skillet in just 30 minutes. Perfect for a party and a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy. Plus video tutorial!
This skillet cookie is a great way to use up leftover candy from Halloween or other parties, and features chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos and M&Ms, and peanut butter cups hidden on the inside. It’s an over-the-top dessert masterpiece that will have your friends lining up for seconds!
Watch How to Make a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet (with Video)
- 2 16-ounce tubes refrigerated cookie dough, divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 5 chocolate peanut butter cups
- 1 small package M&Ms candy
- 4-5 Oreo cookies
- vanilla ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet.
- Press half of cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of the skillet.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto cookie dough and add peanut butter cups on top. Place remaining cookie dough on top.
- Roughly break up Oreos and press lightly into top of cookie dough along with M&Ms.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are brown. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.