This Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie is an enormous cookie in a skillet that is easy to make in about a half hour… So fun to make for a party!
Here is a great way to use up leftover candy from Halloween or other parties. It features chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos and M&Ms, and peanut butter cups hidden on the inside.
It’s an over-the-top dessert masterpiece that will have your friends lining up for seconds!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet (with Video)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet is an enormous cookie with your favorite candy and baked in a cast iron skillet
- 2 16-ounce tubes refrigerated cookie dough divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 5 chocolate peanut butter cups
- 1 small package M&Ms candy
- 4-5 Oreo cookies
- vanilla ice cream for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet.
- Press half of cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of the skillet.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto cookie dough and add peanut butter cups on top. Place remaining cookie dough on top.
- Roughly break up Oreos and press lightly into top of cookie dough along with M&Ms.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are brown. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here