Cinnamon Roll S’Mores
These Cinnamon Roll S’Mores are about to become your next obsession…
This easy recipe is full of cinnamon roll, gooey marshmallows, graham crackers and melted chocolate goodness. It will satisfy multiple cravings in the same bite.
Cinnamon Rolls and S’Mores? This unlikely marriage of flavor is indisputably our new obsession. Now you can have S’Mores for Breakfast without judgement. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Cinnamon Roll S’Mores (with Video)
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 20 ounces milk chocolate bars, Hershey recommended
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 16 ounce package mini marshmallows
- 1 cup graham crackers, crumbled
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay out package of cinnamon rolls on your cake pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven
- Remove the rolls and flatten them down with a spatula
- Drizzle and spread the cinnamon roll icing
- Layer on milk chocolate so all the cinnamon rolls are covered
- Layer on mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham cracker chunks
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.