Banana Pudding Stuffed Chocolate Cake
This Banana Pudding Stuffed Chocolate Cake combines creamy banana pudding and caramel sauce inside a chocolate loaf cake. It’s an easy dessert to make in about 20 minutes and will have everyone coming back for more. Plus video tutorial!
The recipe features fresh bananas, caramel, chocolate cake and white chocolate icing. It’s a great make-ahead option if you happen to be entertaining.
Any brand of vanilla wafers will work, although we used Nilla wafers here. Any chocolate loaf cake will do, and the banana pudding will make it extra moist.
Watch How to Make Banana Pudding Stuffed Chocolate Cake:
Banana Pudding Stuffed Chocolate Cake (with Video)
- 1 chocolate pound cake
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted, optional
- 2 oz instant banana pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla wafers, halved
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup caramel
- 1 tsp rum extract
- tsp ¼cinnamon
- Using a serrated knife, cut out the center of the cake one inch in from the bottom and sides, trying to keep the center intact. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together milk, heavy cream and pudding mix until thick. Fold in halved Nilla wafers and sliced banana using a spatula.
- In a medium bowl, mix together caramel sauce, rum extract and cinnamon until combined.
- Dollop the pudding mixture into the cake cavity and press into the corners. Drizzle the caramel sauce over top.
- Take cake center piece and press on top of caramel. Drizzle melted white chocolate on top. Chill for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more chocolate cake recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.