Easy Grilled Pizza Skewers
Just because it’s grilling season doesn’t mean we’re ready to stop eating pizza! Of course you can grill a pizza, but these Grilled Pizza Kabobs are meant for the bbq. Try them and see for yourself!
They’re so quick and easy with just a few simple ingredients and some wooden skewers. You can make them on the bbq, or failing that an oven or even a toaster oven.
To make them, all you need is some refrigerated pizza dough, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, cherry tomatoes, green peppers and some olive oil and Italian seasoning.
It’s easy to make these vegetarian too. Just replace the pepperoni with some veggie pepperoni, mushrooms or anything else you like.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
20 Minute Easy Grilled Pizza Skewers (with Video)
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 10-12 skewers, wooden/bamboo/metal
- 36 cherry tomatoes
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 package Mini pepperoni slices
- fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil, optional
- dipping sauces, optional
- Preheat your grill to low-medium heat. If you're using an oven, preheat to 400F degrees.
- Open up your package of pizza dough and cut into 1 1/2 inch strips widthwise.
- Skewer one end of a strip of dough according to the video. Add two slices of pepperoni, some green pepper, and then skewer more of the dough. Add a cherry tomato and basil, then skewer dough again. Continue until skewer is full. Repeat for remaining skewers.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil with Italian seasoning and brush the skewers liberally.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Spray your grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes until the dough is puffy and golden. If using the oven it may take 15-18 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.