Mini Fruit Pizzas
These mini fruit pizzas are the most unbelievably delicious treats to make for a party. They have key lime pie cheesecake filling nestled in soft and chewy sugar cookie crusts.
All you need is only a few simple ingredients: sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, key lime greek yogurt, lime, vanilla extract, lime zest, strawberry, blueberry and raspberry.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Mini Fruit Pizzas (with Video)
- 16 oz package sugar cookie dough
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz greek yogurt, key lime flavor
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- zest from 1 lime
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1/4 cup lime wedges, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roll out dough to about ¼-inch thickness; using a glass or cookie cutter, make a dozen 4-inch round pieces.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and gently press in the rounds; bake for 18 min until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl beat together cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and lime juice. Beat in powdered sugar and half of lime zest until smooth.
- Remove cups from oven, wait 5 min and transfer to a cooling rack.
- When cups are cool, spoon in filling, add berries and lime slice, and sprinkle remaining zest on top. Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Fruit Pizza for another fruity cheesecake recipe:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.