Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
These Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls are a delicious summer dessert you can make with your favorite berries. Here we used strawberries and blueberries, although raspberries and blackberries work well too.
Count on 20-30 minutes total to make these, including about 10 minutes of baking in the oven.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls (with Video)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pound square egg roll wraps, Nasoya or similar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat over to 375F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Place egg roll wrap on a flat surface; add 1 tablespoon of mixture into middle and a small scoop of berries on top; fold into a wrap. Repeat until you finish mixture and berries.
- Place egg rolls onto baking sheet; spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 10 min or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for another delicious berry cheesecake dessert:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.