Baked Cheesecake Egg Rolls
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Cheesecake Egg Rolls are light and creamy with crispy edges and delicious berry flavors. They’re baked instead of deep-fried for a healthier dessert that melts in your mouth!
Whenever fresh berries are in season, these cheesecake rolls are one of our all-time favorite desserts to make. They feature fluffy cheesecake and fresh berries in an egg roll that’s baked to perfection!
They’re ready in under 30 minutes for a fabulous dessert or brunch idea that’s easy to make. Serve them with fresh berries or or a dollop of whipped cream on the side!
How to Make Cheesecake Egg Rolls
Making cheesecake egg rolls is simple. Just mix cream cheese with sugar and vanilla to make the filling. Then add a spoonful along with some berries to the middle of a square egg roll wrapper. Wet the edges and fold them in to make an egg roll.
Bake for 10 minutes in a 375°F oven or until the edges are crispy. Dust with cinnamon sugar and serve warm!
While we used strawberries and blueberries, you can easily substitute raspberries, blackberries or pitted sliced cherries. You can also use thawed frozen berries.
Watch Recipe Video
This quick video tutorial will show you how to make them:
More cheesecake desserts:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
Cheesecake Egg Rolls with Fresh Berries
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen, or raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 egg roll wrappers, about 6x6 inches
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, optional for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the strawberries and blueberries together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth and fluffy using a hand mixer.
- Place an egg roll wrap on a work surface. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to the middle and a similar amount of berries on top. Using water, wet the edges of the wrapper. Then fold up the bottom half and press in the edges to create a good seal. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat for another 11 wrappers or until you finish up the mixture and berries.
- Bake until the edges are golden, about 10-12 minutes. Dust with optional cinnamon sugar and serve warm.
- Recipe Yield: 12 egg rolls or 6 servings of 2 egg rolls each.
- Lighter variation: Use light cream cheese and stevia/erythritol powder instead of powdered sugar (follow the package directions for substitution ratio).
- Make Ahead: You can make these up to one day ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They also freeze well for up to one month.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.