Easy Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
These Holiday Chocolate Cookie Cups are sugar cookies, chocolate fudge and candy canes in a festive holiday theme! They are great additions to a holiday party and disappear fast! They also work just as well as gift ideas or kids snacks…
We adapted this fun recipe from Buttered with a Side of Bread using refrigerated cookie dough. There are only 6-7 ingredients here to make it easy, and you can have them ready within an hour. The recipe makes 24 cups or enough for a party.
Once you’ve baked the cookies, you create divots using a melon baller or spoon. Then you can pipe the fudge in using a pastry bag or ziplock bag, or alternatively a spoon. This is one of the most fun parts!
Finally, it’s time to attach the cute candy cane handles. You can do this before or after the fudge. It’s simply a matter of dipping into white chocolate and pressing onto the cups.
Watch our quick tutorial to see how to make them:
Adapted from Buttered with a Side of Bread
Easy Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups (With Video)
- 2 packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tbsp holiday sprinkles, optional
- 2 oz white chocolate, melted
- 24 mini candy canes
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- mini marshmallows, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add cookie dough and optional sprinkles. Mix with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes until light brown and remove from oven. Use a melon baller or small spoon to create divots in middle of each cup.
- Cool several minutes and remove cups to a cooking rack. Clip mini candy canes, dip ends in white chocolate and attach to cups.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted, mixing in between.
- Transfer filling to a pastry or ziplock bag. Pipe pipe into each cookie cup (alternatively spoon it in). Add marshmallows on top. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.