Sea Salt Rolo Brownie Pops
Chocolate lovers can unite around these amazing Sea Salt Rolo Brownie Pops. They’re cake pops that you can make with rolo candy, brownies and pretzel sticks. So much fun to make with friends or kids around, and the rolo is a surprise hiding inside. It reminds me of Slutty Brownies, one of our most popular posts.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Sea Salt Brownie Pops
- 18 oz box brownie mix
- Ingredients called for on brownie mix box, (i.e., water, oil, egg)
- 8 oz Rolo candy
- 12 oz pretzel sticks
- 12 oz chocolate chips, or semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, make the brownie batter following the recipe on the box. Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min; meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in a microwave in 30-sec intervals, mixing each time until smooth.
- Remove brownies from oven and slice into 2-inch squares; push a Rolo into each square and massage into a ball.
- Put balls on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Insert a pretzel into each ball and cover with chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate pops for 30 min. Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes for another great party treat:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.